Wednesday, April 13

oh my goodness

Last night we had play practice, and when I got back I was in a tizz. I get so emotionally involved with my part I become emotionally drained. But the adrenoline rush that I get everytime I act stilll pumps strong so I can't sleep for hours even though I am exhausted.

Today is going to be a hard day. I have 3 Algebra tests to get done. I will get them done it will just take me literally all day.

Margs and I had to just cancel tapes. We were going to get together and do them, but it doesn't seem to be working out now. yeah so... I dont' know what is going to happen now.

Anyways, the weather has sorta put a damper on my day. It is cold today, and I just feel like it's so dreary.

Proverb of the day:
"The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; bit the sould of th diligent shall be made rich."
Proverbs 13:4

2 Comments:

At 4/13/2005 3:09 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Well walk outside now. It's warm and sunny. Definately Indiana weather. heh

I agree Margaret, things should perk up at Bible Study.

Poor Luke... I thought you bought the book. I guess not.

 
At 4/13/2005 4:19 PM, Blogger Steve said...

yeah it is awesome outside now. my day got better as the skies cleared.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home