Monday, April 11

really quick

I don't have time to write a really long post. I am off to Spanish class in a couple hours, and straight from there to play practice. I have a couple tests to take for Spanish, which although they are easy, they take forever to do.

I want to thank everyone who has commented on my blog in the last week. It means a lot have to have you comment, thanks guys.

I just got back from a interview with the Chick-fil-A manager. I think I will get the job. I have to go in again but we shall hope that it's all good and I will be able to work this summer, and maybe for a longer time.

Verse of the day:
"Dishonest scales are an abomination to the LORD, but a just weight is His delight."
Proverbs 11: 1

5 Comments:

At 4/11/2005 10:57 AM, Blogger Mary said...

hey becca, neat blog. so are Beth, Luke AND you working at Chick-fil-A? that'd be cool...I'll come and visit you guys sometime ;). my mom wants me to work there this summer also...I don't really want to though. hope you do a good job on your spanish tests, cya at practice.

~Mary H.

 
At 4/11/2005 11:03 AM, Blogger Steve said...

chick-fil-a is awesome. i have a cousin that owns a couple of their stores.

 
At 4/11/2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Mom talked to me about CFA today. She would like it if I could work there. Since it's close to where I'll be takin' a college class and also has the opportunity to get a scholarship from them. So I guess I'll be looking into them.

 
At 4/12/2005 8:33 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thanks Mary, yeah I think it will be cool to work there with Beth and Luke. I am excited.

You've got interesting cousins dude, but hey that's cool.

So which one are you looking at Jeremiah?

 
At 4/12/2005 12:34 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

The one on 86th St.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home