Tuesday, April 12

I'm at work

I just made myself some scrambled eggs *ummmmm*. I either crave eggs, or I can't swallow them. Right now there is nothing that sounds better.

Well Isaac is watching a movie and his little brother Andrew is sleeping. I am working on my lines. Yesterday I was horrible. I like forgot half of my lines and Mrs. Magill had to help me so much with promts and stuff. So I am going to really really try to do better tonight.

This afternoon I have Chem, and then right after that we have a three hour long play practice. I really hope we can make it through the whole thing this time. We haven't done that yet.

Ok so I thinkI need a new alarm clock because mine doesn't wake me up anymore. I seriously sleep through it every time. This morning I set it from 6 because I had to be at work at 6:30, and Daddy came in at like 6:15 and was like "BECCA, wake up. We have got to go." I was like so asleep and the alarm was just sitting there going off really loud.

The eggs are good just to let you all know.

So yeah this is going to be quite the week. I just figured out that this weekend is SONrise. Sadly I am going to have to leave early because I am working from 8-3:30, and then from 4-9. Yeah very smart I know. Mom and I were thinking maybe I should change that, but it seems that it's the way it's going to be. I think I will spend my whole paycheck today on caffiene for this week end. SONrise is going to rock though so, I think I will be ok.

I get to wear this hoop-skirt for the play now. I know how fun is that. The new dress I got like 2 weeks ago is too long unless I wear the hoops so it's very exciting.

Well I have tons to do, and I am just sorta rambling now so, I will go.

Proverb of the day (ok I had two today because I couldn't pick between them):
"A fool shows his annoyance a once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult."

"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up."
Proverbs 12:16, 25

7 Comments:

At 4/12/2005 10:28 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Well I worked on my lines forever this morning and I getting them. Hopfully it won't all leave me tonight.

I miss you Margaret.

 
At 4/12/2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Steve said...

try getting an alarm that plays music. If you have one that makes the came noise everyday it becomes easy to ignore. upon hearing the sound of my cd player spinning up I am awake. a loud alarm doesn't always work.

 
At 4/12/2005 4:20 PM, Blogger erudil said...

You would fit quite well in a hoop skirt :-) Didn't you wear one for the dancing at ECHO?

 
At 4/12/2005 5:36 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Have fun at practice!

 
At 4/12/2005 9:16 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I had trouble sleeping through my alarm also or the alarm wouldn't go off. Now that I have an alarm with a radio and as long as it's turned up to a decent volume, I'm up.

So I agree with Steve. Get one that either plays a CD or plays the radio.

 
At 4/12/2005 10:48 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Jeremiah and Steve are prolly right, I should prolly invest in a musical alarm of some sort. Though that means money, and that means I have not buy something else... *ummmm* well I prolly should.

Nathaniel, that was not a hoop skrit though it had the same purpose as one. Anyways, yes I will be wearing a hoop skirt.

 
At 4/13/2005 9:12 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

Hoop Skirts are beautiful!!!
And your not the only one that has to wear one - I kinda wish I got to wear one. But oh well...
How'd last night go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home