Tuesday, April 19

good morning *yawn*

It's interesting how different people look in the morning before any preperation is done. Someday I am going to be smart and roll some tape. You know shoot some film and use it as black mail. The cool thing is that I won't be on the movie if I am the one doing it. My sibs are so funny, and a morning home video would be classic.

I don't think I am going to Chemistry today. I don't feel very well, and more importantly my mother really doesn't feel well. I will have to have Margaret bring me the test so that I can take it at home. Things are kinda hectic around here, and they need me. Also I have that paper to do, and my parents are like "we are way more concerned about that right now." I really am not, but I suppose I should be.

I am going to post again at a later time. My mother wants me to work on chores now, talk to you later.

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2005 12:08 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I'm still prayin' for her and am prayin' for you as well. Things will look up sooner or later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home