Saturday, April 16

today... or tomorrow... or yesterday

Ok SONrise really throws you off as far as like time and days go. I am working right now but fir the first time the kids are all asleep. Anna, my little sister is here helping me, she's great.

Surprisingly, I am doing fine. I haven't slept since yesterday afternoon for a breif nap, but you can't really tell. Oddly, this morning at like 7 was much much worse then it is now. Though I am high on caffiene, I am pretty impressed with myself.

Ok so I haven't posted for a couple days, and I am sorry. Last night was fun, for those of you who were there you know what I mean, for those of you who weren't, there is really no way to explain.

Ok I am going to give the Proverb of the day now:
"A man's heart deviseth his way; but the LORD directeth his steps."
Proverbs 16:9

2 Comments:

At 4/16/2005 2:33 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I think today is Saturday, yesterday was Friday and tomorrow is Sunday... I think. Now I could be wrong...

Sure there's a way to explain. We did randomly thought up games by the CYPU game peoplez, we uh... Oh! Listened to a good speaker, ate pizza, did shtuff durring free time, shot movies, did awards, had more free time, came home looking like zombies! What I blast! *passes out on the keyboard*

 
At 4/16/2005 8:37 PM, Blogger erudil said...

It was good, but leaving is really hard for me. I'll probably not see a couple of close friends for a very long time, perhaps for a couple of years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home