Monday, April 18

Monday... again

Hello! I am sitting here thinking about my busy day. Yes you would think that if my day was so busy I wouldn't have time to blog, and this may be true. I just consider blogging as a important aspect of my life.

We have play practice again. It is coming to the final lap. The play is in a week and a half. Need I remind you again:
April 28 Thursday evening 7:00
April 29 Friday evening 7:00
Refreshments will be provided.

You need to come. If I haven't made myself clear enough call me for more details.

Ok well I did get the job at Chick-fil-A. Yes I start training on Wednesday and I start work next week. I will be working a lot next week because I also have to babysit Isaac and Andrew for 2 days. Yes it will be an interesting week. Because Monday is Lukes birthday (he will be 15), the last play practice, and Biblestudy. Tuesday is Beth's birthday (she will be 14), work, Chemistry, and Biblestudy. Wednesday is work with the boys from 6-3, and the dress rehersal. Thursday is Algebra II, work, Economics, and the first play preforamce. Friday is work with Isaac and Andrew, Worldviews, and the final play preforamce. Saturday is workday, maybe a CYPU meeting, and Mr. Pulliam's movie night for writing class. Yes so I have a big week next week. But that is next week not this week. Though this one isn't too small.

Anyways, I will be working on my draft for The Scarlet Letter. That is due this week. We have to write 3000 words. I also have to read this book and write a thing on it, but I will be ok. Tomorrow is a Chem test, *sad face*. But we shall take things one step at a time. I have Spanish homework to do. Tonight is the Father/Daughter banquet. I am fully looking forward to that.

Ok well I will talk to you all later. Have a good week, it was nice knowing you. Ok I can't help myself, I have to pick a couple verses for today. They are all so good:

"A man who isolates himself seeks his own desire; He rages against all wise judgment."

"The words of a man's mouth are deep waters; the wellspring of widom is a flowing brook."

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe."

"The spirit of a man will sustain him in sickness, but who can bear a broken spirit?"

"A man who has friends must find himself to be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."

Proverbs 18: 1, 4, 10, 14, 24


3 Comments:

At 4/18/2005 2:29 PM, Blogger erudil said...

I would like to come to see the play (not just to see friends; I've never seen Little Women) but there's no way that we could work out transportation. If nothing else, my troop has a regional "Spring Camporee" scheduled to begin on Friday, and I will need to prepare before that.

 
At 4/18/2005 9:40 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Wow... So busy... So... Ti...r...ing... *snooze*

You can get through it. You go girl!

 
At 4/19/2005 7:45 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I will be ok, it's just hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home