Wednesday, April 20

ok I'm posting

Everybody is calling to ask about my mom. Well here is an update. Mommy is in the ER. She got a catscan (don't you dare ask me how you spell that, I am just typing how it sounds) and they were all like "well maybe you don't need surgery." Mom had mixed emotions about that.

Now she is getting this test called an Upper GI. Yes, that is like a throat/tummy thing or something. Anyways I will know within the hour if she is going to be emitted or if she has to come home.

Thanks for prayer. Please keep the game going.

"The spirit of a man is the lamp of the LORD, searching all the inner depths of his heart."
Proverb 20:27

3 Comments:

At 4/20/2005 6:24 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Ok I am not going to post again, because I am just updating on some news.

Now we are sure that it is not a hernia. They aren't sure what is going on. They think it might be some blockage so something, anyways she is in for the night. I mean at the hospital.

She has called a couple times. It's sorta funny because she says the same stuff, and totally forgets she already told me. It's really sorta disturbing. I will give a full account of a recent conversation in my next post.

Thank you all so much for praying. I love you guys, and it's now more then ever that I realize how much.

 
At 4/20/2005 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca,
you're such a loving and caring person. What a responsibility you have in our family.

 
At 4/20/2005 7:10 PM, Blogger Becca said...

thanks dude. It isn't easy, but I dont' know what I would do otherwise. I am me, and so... sometimes I just don't get why people think it's so hard, and sometimes I wish they thought more so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home