Saturday, April 23

I am here

Yes well our computer had problems since yesterday morning so I have not been able to post, but now I can.

My mom is going to have surgery tomorrow. The doctors still do not know what is wrong but they are going to try to find out by cutting her open tomorrow. Please pray for her still. And I thank you again for all the prayers , they mean a lot.

Well my big week is about to begin. This week is going to just be incredible. I hope I make it, and if I die before I wake... :)

Ok, I need to go, but thank you so much for everything. i have so much school, yes even on Saturdays. I will talk to you all later.

"Do not let your heart envy sinners, but be zealous for the fear of the LORD all day;"
Proverbs 23:17

6 Comments:

At 4/23/2005 6:28 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Yet evermore I am with Thee:
Thou holdest me by Thy right hand.
And Thou, ev'n Thou, my guide shalt be;
Thy counsel shall my way command;
And afterward in glory bright
Shalt Thou receive me to Thy sight.

For whom have I in heav'n but Thee?
None else on earth I long to know.
My flesh may faint and weary be;
My heart may fail and heavy grow;
With strength doth God my heart restore;
He is my portion evermore.

They perish that are far from Thee;
Lo, in their lewdness they shall die.
But surely it is good for me
That unto God I should draw nigh.
I refuge take in GOD the Lord,
That all Thy works I may record.


Consider, especially, the second of the three stanzas.

 
At 4/23/2005 11:24 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I'm praying for her.

 
At 4/24/2005 7:14 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

I am too... Love You Becca

 
At 4/24/2005 3:30 PM, Blogger erudil said...

And remember the psalm that, to me, you made the "theme psalm" of last year's ECHO trip: 116A.

Thou hast released my soul from death;
Mine eyes from tears set free.
From falling Thou hast saved my feet;
I live and walk with Thee.

 
At 4/24/2005 8:29 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hey Becca,
I'm praying for you're mom and your hole family!!

Well gota go,
Rachel

 
At 4/25/2005 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your prayers. God is faithful. I am coming home tomorrow, a little sore but out of the intense pain I had before surgery. I found this conference room with a computer in it..isn't that great. Last week I went for a walk in the hospital and got lost..this place is huge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home