Tuesday, April 26

sorry

I haven't posted in ages and I am sorry. I just have had tons to do, and though I have started to post like 5 times in the last couple days, it seems I never write. Anyways.

I don't know, Mom isn't doing too good today. Mrs. Judd says that the third day after surgery is the worst, but the doctors are thinking Mommy won't come home today. We will be alright, it's just that we miss her.

I have school to work on. I just wanted you guys to know that I am still alive, and wanted to update you on Mom and stuff.

Thanks for everything.

"He who hates, disguises it with his lips, and lays up deciet within himself:"
Proverbs 26:24

7 Comments:

At 4/26/2005 2:36 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Thanks for the update. We had your mom and your family in prayer from the pulpit at church this week.

 
At 4/26/2005 5:10 PM, Blogger Becca said...

actually, mom is coming home now. She will be here in a couple minutes. I am so happy. =D

thanks

 
At 4/26/2005 5:16 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

I will keep praying for you guys! See you Wednesday!

 
At 4/26/2005 9:47 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I'm still praying too...

 
At 4/26/2005 10:15 PM, Blogger erudil said...

What great news! May she continue to recover.

 
At 4/27/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Hey, Becca!

Just wanted to let you know about my new blog, and it's http://nickyduby.blogspot.com/

 
At 4/27/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Nick said...

also I will be praying for your mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home