Tuesday, May 3

what's up?!

Well today is a busy day, and you should all feel privilaged that I am even taking the time to write this out. Just kidding, you all are great, and I don't want to desert you.

Ok well here are a couple things I have learned in the last week or so, that I thought I would share:

-it's best to take a shower between 1 and 4 am because that is when the water presure and temp are most enjoyable.

-going to sleep with your clothes on can be incredibly beneficial if you are awaken 3 minutes before you are supposed to be at work.

-coffee is best warm, and if drunken cold, not nearly as effective (but just as yummy).

-the best thing is the world is people that are trust worthy, yet they are the hardest to comeby and the easiest to loose.

-if you want to know anything at all about Hester Prynne, just let me know, the woman is my new best friend.

-I am in a significantly happier mood when read scripture in the morning. Makes me wonder why I often neglect it.

-Being the same age as your little (or to be more policitcally correct, younger) brother is not as bad when you are 15, in comparison to when you are 7.

-Nothing can light up the room like the smile of a baby.

-People are always looking for a leader, being ready and willing to be one, and to make an effort to serve a team, is the best decision you can make.

-Emails can make my day.

-funny silly songs can make me smile for hours.

-Jesus loves me (ok so I have known that for a long time, but relearn it with every breath I take)


Ok well I am working, otherwise I would try to chat longer. See you all later.

10 Comments:

At 5/03/2005 8:20 AM, Blogger Becca said...

feel more then free to write down a couple things you have learned. Then we can all benefit.

 
At 5/03/2005 10:36 AM, Blogger erudil said...

I want to know who Hester Prynne is; I've never even heard of her!

 
At 5/03/2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Read The Scarlet Letter and you'll learn all about her.

- I learned that it can be fun to get a bunch of food for a group of people in class just to eat it while watching a history video.

- Eating makes watching history videos fun.

- I know what to do when the muffler starts to fall off the van. Because I just did it.

 
At 5/03/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

-Going running in the morning makes you stay awake better all day.

-Drinking a cup of coffee before you run makes you burn more calories.

-breakfast is good for you.

-Don't fall behind in your math.

-Everything you do, do for the glory of God.

 
At 5/03/2005 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-when a group decision has to be made, it's best to have the entire group make the decision

-colors mean more to people than most people might realize

-even a seemingly very insignificant issue can become a major issue if handled in the wrong way

-God is gracious

-God is sovereign

~Valerie

 
At 5/03/2005 7:16 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Valerie you are hillarious!!

Something I learned... or relearned -I need my sleep.

 
At 5/03/2005 7:30 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

Well Valerie made me think of something I learned at interior design class:

-the color blue is not appetizing. Never paint a restaurant or dining room blue.

More:

-being in a play is not torture like I once thought it would be. It's fun! Especially with a great cast like you guys!

-I need to update more.

-Friends make a bad day go good.

-Thinking about fun stuff to come makes bad stuff, like catching up on ten math lessons, go faster.

-Blogging is time consuming, and sometimes not worth it.

Keep up the insightful comments Becca! I love reading them!

 
At 5/03/2005 8:56 PM, Blogger Steve said...

-people, including myself, enjoy being around happy people

-I am not a happy person but fully should be because there is nothing in my life to be unhappy about

-I need to start keeping in touch with my family. I finally called my sister in New York for the first time.

-It is fun to talk to family

-I learned You'll never know till you try

-If you pray for others you don't have to always pray for youself

-Praying for others for some reason makes life more enjoyable

 
At 5/04/2005 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recently I've been reading John Piper's book,"Don't waste your life",here are some insights I've learned from it...

~We waste our lives when we do not pray,think,work, and plan toward magnifying God in all spheres of life.
~Love is doing what is best for someone.
~The really wonderful moments of joy in this world are not the moments of self-satisfaction but self-forgetfulness.
~God is what we need most deeply. And to have all esle without Him is to perish in the end.

Some others...
~It is never good to get behind in school. It makes May the busiest month trying to finish up everything.
~God cares about us and the hardships we go through. And that's amazing.
~Friends are awesome and always put a smile on my face.
~I shouldn't long for the future it will be here soon enough.
~Hotel Rwanda is a good movie, partly why I like it is that the couple have a true love for one another, hardly ever portrayed in Hollywood films.

~Kate

 
At 5/04/2005 10:15 PM, Blogger Becca said...

thank you Margaret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home