Sunday, May 8

Dear Readers of my Blog:

How are you all doing on this beautiful mother's day? I totally forgot that it was mother's day until my dad mentioned something of it on our way to church. Needless to say I am rather unprepared and will have to get a very nice make up present for her.

I have a challenge for you all. James preached our sermon today from I Peter 1:1-12. I think we should all memorize the passage this afternoon. What would be the harm in spending an hour memorizing scripture. It is a very very awesome peice of Scripture. So just think about it. I will type it all out and encourage you all to memorize it after lunch.

2 Comments:

At 5/08/2005 7:32 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Due to my parents' sabbatarian reasons, they've always had us celebrate Mothers' Day (and Fathers' Day, too) on Saturday, saying that today isn't Mothers' Day.
Look at my blog, at the date header in the top left.

 
At 5/09/2005 9:22 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I was able to get my mom that book she has been wanting after all! Dad gave me backing for doing it, and everyone knows the head of the house hold out ranks the second head of the house hold. heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home