Monday, August 2

my point is backed by many verses:

"Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, is conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine."
I Timothy 4:12-13

God wants us to exhort one another to be an example to our fellow believers. Because we are young, and we do have a calling in Christ, one of which is to share the zeal Christ has given us for His word. Some are led to believe that all young people are wicked and they will eventually grow out of it. We as the covenant children of God must show them they are misled. For we have a gift and we must share it. So lets get together and encourage eachother.


P.S. I will share more insight later but for now I would be getting to bed because I have to be at work tomorrow at 6:30.

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2004 7:25 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Yeah you might want to get to bed and good post about how teens and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home