Tuesday, December 14

hi guys

Well I got a whole bunch of interesting commments on the last post. Thanks guys, it makes me feel loved (no pun intended). I don't want to write about how busy my life is, or about how much school I have before next week.
Hey, you need to smile ok. Smile right now for absolutly no reason at all. If you can't do that, then there is something wrong with you. I shall help. You know that song 'These are a few of My Favorite Things'? Ok well I am going to make a list of our favorite things. I shall start it and you can add to it at will. One rule ok, you can't diss somebodies elses favorite thing and you can't write something that trully isn't very specail to you. Ok so I guess that was two but please take seriously.

Here is the start:
rose buds
coffee
snow flakes
Mr. Pig that I can't fall asleep without
fun gel pens
good books
emails
fresh baked bread
happy kids
warm bathes
dollar bills

Ok I could go on and on but I am going to let you guys take it from here. This list is a refereance point so that we can look back and smile, for a reason.

6 Comments:

At 12/14/2004 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

friends!
family!
love letters (the only one I've received at this point in my life, however, is the Bible--but that's the best one!!!)
sunsets
sunrises (although I see only an average of 3/year)
thunderstorms
stars
smiles
laughter

~Valerie~

 
At 12/14/2004 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-good music
-real discussions
-sisters back from college
-Christmas
-good quotes
-people who make me genuinely laugh
-barnes and nobles
-driving
-good grades
-shopping at goodwill
I'll stop for now. Hey I'm feeling rather uplifted now.
~Margaret :)

 
At 12/14/2004 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

music
the presence of God
taking risks
adrenaline rushes
'getting air' on any sort of rec. equipment
mountains
open spaces
getting in my car and driving down a road just to see if it ends
sitting back at the end of a hard days work
a good story, whether it is a firsthand account, movie or a book
snow
blue skies
true friends


this is awesome!

 
At 12/15/2004 10:16 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

Good post, Becca! :) A bit like counting your blessings and realizing how much God has done for us :)

~Babies falling asleep in your arms
~Getting up early early morning on Christmas, drinking eggnog and just staring at the Christmas lights.
~Drinking coffee on your porch in the early morning
~Laughing so hard it hurts, with people you love
~Candles
~Journals
~Blue pens
~Twirly skirts
~Sledding
~Worship
~Finally "getting" something, where it all just makes sense
~Silly String fights
~peanut butter & jelly hugz :)
~Etc, Etc, Etc!! ;)

 
At 12/15/2004 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loads of sleep
chocolate
Twizzlers
good movies
long talks with friends at night
lots of comments on my blog
rainbows
grand pianos
ping-pong
Winter conferences
CYA events
watching my students play at recitals
photos and other nostalgic items
memories of childhood
travelling
British tea with milk and sugar
Scotland!!!!!

~Nirmala

 
At 12/17/2004 12:42 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Hmm...

Being with good friends
Being with good family
Warm showers
Warm bed
A warm hand to hold, I think... The right hand hasn't come yet. ^_^;
Getting inspirations
Feeling accomplished
Good movies
Making jokes with friends while watching movies
Dissing and being dissed by friends while playin' games
Laying the smack down on someone durring a game
Chatting with friends
Helping friends when it WORKS...
E-mails from friends
Good music
Good books
Good art
Good poetry
Good talks
Good worship
Good times
Good pillows
Soft sheets
Constructive criticism

There's probably more...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home