Tuesday, November 23

me

Some of you may be wondering why I haven't posted on my blog for such a long time. I didn't because I couldn't. Honest I couldn't post anything and I don't know why. Today my blog is working and I hope it stays that way.

I want to encourage everyone that is capable to go to Winter Conference this year. It is an awesome time of fellowship and learning. Last year I came home very inspired. It is only $45 if you sign up now. You can sign up by going to the CYPU website, which I have forgotten the name of at the moment, or you can pick up a flyer at church. Anyway please try to sign up now and you will not regret it, for real.

I am so happy. I have no school this week. I mean I do have homework and stuff, but no classes. School is a good thing, and I know I should be more grateful for then I have been. I just have a hard time finding joy in doing such stressful work.

I am reading the book 'Walking With God' by J.C. Ryle. I seriously recomend it to anyone who is having trouble being motivated in thier walk with Christ. I can really slack in doing a thorough Quiet Time and the like. This book, which is required for Mr. Pulliam's class, is really convicting in that area. I am only a third of the way through the book and it has already done some serious good in my life. You should read it.

Well, I am not sure exactly what else to say. I hope you all have an excellent day. Remember to give thanks this week. Love you guys, chat later.

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2004 9:54 AM, Blogger Charity said...

I can't wait till WC!!! :-D

 
At 11/24/2004 10:54 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

I'm going to WC. Help me convince Jessica to go- she doesn't believe me how fun it is. Plus it's a good spiritual experience in the doldrums of winter when all this schoolwork is overwhelming you. Praise God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home