Sunday, December 5

Hi, this is me. I am going to tell you that this blog thing is not as cracked up as they say. I have to spend a whole lot of time posting. If I don't then there are problems. I mean no one comments or reads anymore if I don't post. I suppose that is obvious.
Anyways life is good. I have a ton of school. The Christmas season is very busy for me because I go to and host a whole bunch of parties. That isn't bad it is just... very busy.

that is all I have to say for now... chat later... I hope.

5 Comments:

At 12/06/2004 8:27 AM, Blogger SaraY said...

Totally agree with the "ton of schoolwork" thing! I got a blog too. Check it out. :-)

 
At 12/06/2004 12:06 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

You act like you're having a conversation with someone, Becca. It's kind of funny. lol

 
At 12/06/2004 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh quit your whining Becca.

 
At 12/06/2004 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would agree with the whining comment. But if you are going to correct someone at least leave your name.
Mrs. Long

 
At 12/08/2004 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sorry...I would've gotten back to you sooner Mrs. Long I just haven't checked blogs in awhile. You should know it was me though...Margaret! Yeah, anyway there you go. I just forgot to leave my name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home