Tuesday, December 14

a list of things for me to do:

Please do not disregard the post I wrote earlier this morning. I want you all to read it and add. If you want you can add more then once =)

Still I wanted to write a list of all the things I have to do before Christmas just for fun:
-Christmas shop???!!!! for about 30 people all together
-Christmas wrap... those 30 presents dont' wrap themselves
-come up with and make a costume for WC this year. The theme is anceint world, that is hard.
-shop for this fondue party that Margaret and I are hosting.
-read Pilgrams Progress (before Friday)
-read Amusing Ourselves to Death (before Thrusday)
-write 3 papers on Amusing Ourselves to Death (before Thursday)
-have fun

Ok I guess that is all I am doing that I can actually write a list on. I mean I am also sleeping, breathing, eating, and well living.

Oh just for you information you can RSVP to the party for the high schoolers at 2RP on my blog if you want to. I don't really care how you RSVP I just want you to do it before this Sunday.


3 Comments:

At 12/14/2004 10:24 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Why must you buy presents for so many people?

 
At 12/15/2004 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very good question.
Mom

 
At 12/15/2004 12:30 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Guess you won't be able to come to my party...?? I need to shop, as well. I would have close to that many people to get presents for, but #1 I cannot afford it and #2 I came up with a different idea. *sigh*...life is complicated...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home