Monday, May 16

A Beautiful Monday Morning

Don't days like today make you want to dance for Jesus? *Sigh* it's so inspiring to get up and see the sun lighting up all the green dewy plants. It's amazing to me how much the outdoors affects the way I am for the whole day.

Today is our last Spanish class. I must admit that I will miss Mrs. Steenbergen (sp?). She was a good teacher. Though I think that we will be taking Spanish 2 from her next year so I won't have to say goodbye for long.

I am planning on writing thank you notes today for all the wonderful things I got on my birthday. This is a huge step for me because I never write thank you notes.

I haven't posted for a while and this morning I was like "I want to post on my blog." Funny how all that works out. I just love talking to you guys. Thanks.

I am trying to figure out my summer schedule and that is quite the nightmare. I am going to be working alot. I will have Mr. Pulliam's writing assignments, and I might be joining the swim team. Yeah that is a new thought, but I really want to get some exercise and disapline into my summer and that is a perfect way to. I will get tanned and fit and everything so that is good. That sad part is that very few people my age are doing it this year, but that might be good because then I will stay more motivated. Anyways, I think they chaged the age this year so now anyone that is 18 or younger can join. So talk to Mrs. Edwards if you want to be on the Gus swin team. We meet for practice 3 mornings a week for two and half hours. The season starts in early June and goes until early August or late July. I haven't decided if I am doing it, but I very well may.

I had my coffee this morning, and I am very happy. I have been a bit more moody lately so be ware.

I am going to have a little graduate recognision(sp?) time here soon. Just not quite yet. It's interesting, but this is the first time any of my very best friends our graduating. Like Valerie and Jen and stuff. I have a ton of friends graduating actually. Like John, Bekah, Emily, Philip, and more. So yeah that will be good. I will be serving punch with Margaret. I like serving punch. It gives an oppertunity for everyone in the room to talk to me. I don't know, I am weird that way.

Ok well I need to clean my room. I have stuff everywhere. Mother said it needed to be totally done when you got back from taking Beth to Chick-Fil-A for her papers and such. Beth got the job so now Luke Beth and I are all working there.

Oh speaking of which, Beth and Luke are leaving in 2 weeks. I will be so sad when they are gone. You are all going to have to do extra specail things for me while they are in ECHO. I am sorta jealous that they get to go. I mean I could have gone if I wanted to, but I just am sad that you know...

Ok well I am going to sign off now. I know this is long but like I said I haven't posted in a while. I still don't have many comments on the play pics. So go and see them sometime peeps.

Love you guys.

8 Comments:

At 5/16/2005 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

You don't have to write a thank you note to me. Though I appreciate it when people give me gifts, I really hate writing thank you notes. So, don't bother writing one to me.

John
Magill
;-)

 
At 5/16/2005 2:08 PM, Blogger erudil said...

On which trip(s) are Beth and Luke going?

 
At 5/16/2005 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She lives! I was beginning to wonder... just kidding. Have fun cleaning your room. I need to do mine too, but I just haven't. unfortunately I absolutely must before this weekend.
Have a lovely week darling. Enjoy life.

 
At 5/17/2005 1:50 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

You don't need to write me a thank you. I barely write them myself. If you wish, I'm not going to stop you but you really don't have to write me one. ;)

Look at it this way, with Beth and Luke gone, you can take their work times and rake in the money. lol

~Jeremiah~

 
At 5/17/2005 9:21 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Well John I am going to write you a thank you whether you like it or not, because I NEVER write them, and this year I am writing one to everyone.

Nathaniel, Luke and Beth are leaving in 2 weeks, on the first trip.

Jen,yes I am alive. I did have fun cleaning my room thank you.

Jeremiah, I will also write you one. And, I am not incredibly excited at the porspect of working more then I already am, but thanks for the silver lining.

 
At 5/17/2005 1:45 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Why aren't you going on ECHO?

 
At 5/17/2005 4:16 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I can't. I don't have the time or the funds to do that and everything else that I desire to have happen in my life within the next couple years. I am slightly sad about it though. Yesterday I was looking at pictures from last year... *sigh*

 
At 5/17/2005 10:02 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I'm still working on my graduation thank you cards... don't worry about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home