Monday, May 9

a good day

Today was are second to last Spanish class. Tomorrow is our very last Chemistry class, and Margaret and I have a final. It also is my birthday. 16th, yup that is very exciting. But I am going to have to work, and I will then go to class. That's ok, I can handle going on with life on my birthday. Even though when I was little I got ahead in all my school so that I could have my birthday off. Plus, since it's so close to being at the end of the school year, I tried to get with school altogether. Of course that didn't always happen, but sometimes.

Anyways, today has been a very nice day. The sun has peeped its head through the clouds sometimes. It is rahter warm, which is fine with me, though I have had to put my hair up, because it was making me sweat.

Now I am planning on running, or working out in some way, and then studying Chem for the rest of the evening. That, and my drivers manual thing. I am going to really really hard to get my permit tomorrow. The sooner I get it, the sooner I am driving by myself. =D

I am going to update my picture blog with play pictures and such, so you all need to go. You may be in the pictures, so you might want to check them out. Please comment.

I will see you later.

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2005 6:31 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Mom always gave Isaac and me our birthdays free from school; this meant that I would never work on his birthday, or he on mine. Of course, such an arrangement would perhaps cause chaos in a family your size :-)
I don't think I'm in the play pictures :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home