Thursday, February 23

peace

Isn't it a beautiful day? Goodness, what did we do to deserve such blessings. When you think about all that is involved in a beautiful day it's overwhelming really. I have had a really really good day. I got some good sleep last night, and I did well on my quiz for History class. It's just exciting.

I'm off to a busy afternoon and I won't really be home until later this evening, and that's ok.

Well have a wonderful day. Smile for every reason that you can think of and all the ones that don't come to mind=)

2 Comments:

At 2/26/2006 8:23 AM, Blogger erudil said...

It really is a blessing to have beautiful days — especially here, where there are so few of them.

 
At 2/28/2006 11:16 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Well, I'm sure you know me, but I don't comment much (duh...) I'm just here to tell you about the new blog contest (comment on www.bloggingcontest.blogspot.com if you want to join) - 3 of the 11 people you link to are already in it. It's fun and you don't have to put in any extra blogging effort to participate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home