Monday, February 13

It's ok

I am going to visit my great grandmother today. It's last minute because she is really sick, so I will be gone until mid afternoon. This will most likely be the last time I see her. I would really apperciate your prayers. From what I can tell she is a believer, but just ask that God would use our visit to minister to her suffering heart. The woman has lived 94 years, and she has been through many trials.

Thank you.

Also, as a side note, I want to encourage all of you to stay strong. Remember that school is a calling, remember that we do it for Jesus. Just think, He desires us to study well and to strive to do our best. Don't do school in place of private worship, but do school as an act of worship, because it's through out school that we come to know Him even better. Honor Him by your diligence and discipline.

I will try to do the same.

Have a fantastic day in His name.

3 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are getting the opportunity to see her before she leaves us. I think that is really important.

 
At 2/13/2006 8:11 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

I hope the visit is a good one.

I was feeling depressed because of all the school I have this week, but your little side note is very encouraging. Thank you Becca.

 
At 2/13/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Praying for you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home