Monday, January 30

Our God is an awesome God

"Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together!"
Psalm 34:3

Hello,
How are you doing on this peaceful morning? I hope that your body had a sufficient amount of rest. I hope that you have chosen to live this day for our King and His work. I hope that your soul is confident in His truth and steadfast love. I hope that you had an enjoyable day of worship yesterday, and that now you are ready to live out what you proclaimed with your lips before His throne with His people on His day.
I am doing well. I have a Psychology test at 8 this morning, and I am not too excited about it. Yet, I can't complain. The LORD is good and just.
I am determined to have productive week. I want to severely discipline myself in the godly habits of the saints. My prayer is that as I grow I will be molded into a righteous woman before the LORD.
I am reading the story of Joseph. There are several times that the Bible says "and Joseph succeeded in all that he put his hand to, because God was with Joseph." I want to be like Joseph. Even in the midst of really crumby situations he lived to his fullest potential and God blessed him greatly.
I need to get back to studying. I truly hope that this will be an amazing week for God's people. He is good. Let us praise His holy name.

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Amen Becca!

You are a real source of inspiration for me. Thank you!

 
At 1/30/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

That's why we need God with us. God will bless the things we put our hands to if we keep Him top priority in our lives.

 
At 1/30/2006 6:19 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I've tried to drown your pet pig, but it won't work. lol

 
At 1/30/2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Thanks Alyssa. You are so sweet. David that was so mean. I'm not talking to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home