Wednesday, January 11

SMILE

Good Day,

I hope that you are well. I am. God is so so very good. He has overwhelmed me with His goodness and grace. I will never be able to understand. I'm just happy that He is and will forever be God.

I want to play a game again. We haven't done that in a while. Let's all post something good. It can be about a person, place or thing. At the end of it, you have to thank God for that 'goodness'.

I have a bunch of school to get done. It's been a good day, and it will continue to be. I don't know, sometimes the joy inside just gets me so excited I have to SMILE.

3 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becca!

This is really random, anyways, lately I've been wanting to mess around with my hair and stuff, but I don't know of many funky or fun dos. Since you do a lot with hair, at least yours, and stuff I was wondering if you knew of any good internet sites where I could get instructions for some fun/funky hairdos.

 
At 1/11/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I am thankful for those who have an infectious smile and joy about them. It shows that God shines through them. I thank God for that goodness.

 
At 1/14/2006 12:59 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Hey Liz,

How are things going? Well, after reading your post I spent some time looking for web sites that I could recommend to you. I am sorry to report that I wasn't very successful. I searched and searched through stuff and this now this is what I've got:

It's best to get books because websites generally don't have the step by step stuff.
Also, I pretty much make it up as I go. I work better just messing around until I think my hair looks good. If you want to emial me for some instructions to stuff I do, I would be more than happy to help you out. Sorry I couldn't get you any sites though.

Have a great life.
=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home