Sunday, December 25

Christmas evening

Hello,
I awoke this morning to the gentle pressure of baby Kezzie on my stomach. She's such a cutie. It was about 5:45 when Jerusha began to call me out of bed. Christmas starts early around here. As annoying as it can be, I know I will miss it like crazy when we're all older and no one wants to get up before nine. I love watching the little people open their presents. They are so happy. It's contagious.
We went to worship together and it was cool to see everyone on Christmas day. Anyways, after church was over we had a really nice dinner, and I took a nap. Then Jerusha Dearest insistently beckoned me to start baking cookies with her oven. I gave her an Easy Bake Oven for her 4th birthday a few weeks ago, and she is totally excited about making stuff. Anyways, so we made sugar cookies. I still have my old Easy Bake Oven that Nonie gave me. I really enjoyed making the miniature cookies with her.
Well everyone, Merry Christmas. I am so glad that God has me right here right now in my life. I'm also glad that He has you right here right now, in whatever sort of relationship I am in with you, because friends and family are the best thing we have on this earth. Love you guys.

5 Comments:

At 12/26/2005 12:53 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Merry Christmas to you as well Rebekah. I'm glad where you are, where everyone else is, and even myself. God is good.

~Jeremiah~

 
At 12/26/2005 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Rebekah! I praise God that you are in my life! Know that I am praying for you.

 
At 12/30/2005 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BECCA!

i found you! =) i am so thankful that we were able to hang out for so long last night, discussing such real situations - including problems, hope, and ETERNITY! (hehe) it was so wonderful; we are so blessed, being able to share thoughts like that. thanks so much! praise God!

This Certifies That Becca is: a great older sister, an incredible encouragement, contagiously joyful(like your siblings, i bet!) and a GREAT friend, even though it was for such a short period of time.
Comment made by: Theresa =)

 
At 12/30/2005 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. and don't forget the PURPLE skittles! =)

 
At 1/02/2006 5:18 PM, Blogger Charity said...

I loved my old easy bake oven! And I love your family. :-) Merry Christmas and Happy New year! (a bit late, I know...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home