Tuesday, December 6

a day

Hi, this is Mec. I'm writing for Rebekah because she doesn't have time to post this evening. I have been a bit worried about her lately. She has been too emotional and down. Not all the time, just often enough to make a person wonder. I know she'll be ok though. She always pulls through. Better put, God always pulls her through.


This afternoon she had her first tutoring session. Becca's helping this girl named Christiana with her school. I'm glad she has the opportunity. She'll be able to minister to this girl in powerful ways while making some much needed cash. She's excited.

You know, if she could I'm sure Becs would like to say that she loves you. You all have no idea how much you mean to her. It might now always seem like it, but you encourage and support her in ways that she could not live without. So I'll think you on her behalf.

Well I should go. Have a beautiful evening.

Mec

5 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 9:15 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Well... mec tell the becster to hang in there. God will carry her through. I LOVE YOU BECCA!

 
At 12/06/2005 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smile Annie!

 
At 12/06/2005 11:24 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Thanx Mec. We love Becca!

Smile, Jesus loves you!

Rebe---ca! *cheesy grin*

~Jeremi---ah~ ^_^

 
At 12/06/2005 11:27 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Snap! What I deal I have with having a sister named "Rebecca" and just thinking of her spelling! @_@

"Rebe---kah!" There. Sorry. *sulks*

~Jeremi---ah~

 
At 12/07/2005 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home