Tuesday, November 15

thoughts

The year is drawing to a close. It's exciting. Life is exciting. School is going on and on, and today I signed up for more classes. Yeah, I am taking intro to Psychology and History of the Modern World next semester. Actually I am number one on the waiting list for History, but my advisor told me that the chances of one of the thirty students dropping the class between now and the middle of January are so high I should consider myself in the class. I'm anticipating the opportunities that next semester holds, but I am a bit nervous. See, I feel sorta overwhelmed with school right now, and to add another class seems a bit daunting, but God is faithful and I believe it's His will for me to take these.

At present I am studying for a Physics test. Actually I am writing on my blog, but that is the school work I am currently involved in. I have been told by many people that this is the easiest module in the book. A sorta scary thought because I don't find it that simple, so either I am thinking too hard, or it only gets worse after this. I actually don't hate Physics that much, so I think I will be all right.

I got my Modern Art paper back today. There are two exciting things about that. First, I discovered last night that I can essentially use the same paper for my Worldview Assignment this week. I will have to tweak it some, but not too much. That's good because I can spend more time on the Writing assignments I have, rather than WV's. Secondly, I got an A. Yeah, my Professor didn't agree with a couple of my points, and he said that. Nonetheless, he told me that I fulfilled the assignment with excellence. He made me happy.

Ok these are really random thoughts, and I'm sorry. I suppose that's why I entitled it thoughts. I have not been journaling as much as I used to. I think that's partly because I'm sick of writing, but some of it has to do with the fact that I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say. This may be true. I mean after you read this you might be thinking that I have nothing of value to say. I don't know why I am being so hard on myself.

Ok I said that we should play a game in the last post, and so we shall. This will be a game that I want to last even if I post again this week. Here it goes:
Rules.
1. With each post you have to write whatever it is you want to write, but then you have to name something you are thankful for.

2. It has to be in one word format. I mean that, you shouldn't say "beautiful falling snow specks" rather say "snowflakes."

3. The person who follows your comment has to come up with something they are thankful for that starts with the last letter of the word that you were thankful for.

Example.
Becca says:
I'm thankful for-
icecream


Margaret says:
I'm thankful for-
marshmallows

Object.
To thank God for all the wonderful things He has given us. Be a bit more heavenly minded just by listing random good things about life.


Ok we shall see how long we can handle this highly complex game. Have a good evening everyone. Living in and through His unfailing love and mercy.

13 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 5:53 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I am thankful for...

morning

 
At 11/16/2005 5:20 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I am thankful for...

Education

 
At 11/16/2005 8:54 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I am thankful for

Nerds

 
At 11/16/2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I am thankful for...

snow

 
At 11/16/2005 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that people nerds or candy nerds?

I am thankful for...

singing

 
At 11/16/2005 11:35 PM, Blogger Becca said...

mygarden

 
At 11/17/2005 12:58 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I'm thankful for
everything

(Marge, I miss you. I want to be with you at this very moment and make you laugh. I meant to say "garden" but than I needed to say mine, and well, anyways, sorry I messed up my own game, but it's ok, if I make the rules, I supppose I can break them too. Well not actually but, it sounded good.;)

 
At 11/17/2005 10:24 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I am thankful for...

Gobstoppers? *shrugs*

(The the name of the candy is one word, right?)

 
At 11/17/2005 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for....


sarcasm

 
At 11/17/2005 3:22 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I am thankful for God

 
At 11/17/2005 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That doesn't start with "M"

 
At 11/17/2005 9:58 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I'm thankful for

Mommy and Daddy (ok I got to do this b/c as Sarcasm and God... ok?!)

 
At 11/18/2005 12:18 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I'm thankful for...

Wait! Time out... Oh wait, nevermind. They both end in "y." *whew*

Okay, now, I'm thankful for...

Yogurt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home