Friday, November 4

*argh*

My head hurts. Not throbbing from physical ache, rather just hurts. I can't write anymore. I have written until my writing is just... blaugh. I have had my ups and downs all evening. After I worked out tonight I got home and about imploded. Ok I don't even know if I spelled that right, but oh well.
I was in a state of desperation. Thankfully I was encouraged by a few things. My friends and family have tried very hard to help me out. My father took me out for coffee and a milkshake. We do that sometimes, and tonight we went to Steak and Shake. It was very yummy, and we had a very nice server named Ashley. Anyways, when we got back I was ready to write again.
I am not there anymore. I mean that I just can't think of any creative thought. I can't. I need to restart. Anyways, just thought you may want an update. Maybe not, but still it comforts me to know that you care enough to read this at least at some point.
Take care.

8 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey becca, I NEED to talk to you! are you working this weekend? If your not, do you want to get together? or else we can just get together before work or something next week, but i do need to talk to you. Let me know what you think, www.xanga.com/shellybelly86
Talk to you later,
shelly.

 
At 11/04/2005 10:37 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I went there! I am so happy that you have a nice little xanga that I can look at and read and comment on. I would love to talk to you whenever you want to. I get my license next Thursday. (Less than a week!!!!) So I could meet you somewhere. Anyways. Have a good day everybody.

 
At 11/04/2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Charity said...

You're getting your license? That's great! Have fun. :-)

 
At 11/04/2005 11:01 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

2, 4, 6, 8! Who do we appreciate! Becca! Becca! Becca!

Go Becca, it's yo birfday, we're gonna partay, like it's yo birfday!

Okay, so maybe that aren't the best cheers... Just, you can do it!

Smile, Jesus loves you! =D

~Jeremiah~

Margaret:

I'm still amazed that you're updating your My Space blog! lol

 
At 11/05/2005 1:03 AM, Blogger Jen said...

What Margaret has as my space blog? huh? Anyway... Becca. I love you. I am praying for you. You will survive! LOVE YOU!

 
At 11/05/2005 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Ok so do you just want to get together like next weekend? We could meet at Starbucks or something if you want to. I'm sure I will see you on monday or tuesday and we can talk about it then but I do want to get together with you! have a good weekend! ~Shelly

 
At 11/05/2005 8:48 PM, Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

My dear Becca, I'll be praying for you!

 
At 11/06/2005 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you might appreciate this quote from my sister's blog:

"Should a parent be concerned when his/her under-2-year-old knows what coffee is and pretends to drink it?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home