Wednesday, October 19

ready to write

As many of you know, this evening is going to be packed full of writing. Tomorrow is writing class and ENG 101, and needless to say I have many assignments. The good thing is I am ready to write. I worked out, took a shower, and slipped into something comfy and workable. I have my glasses on, and my tummy is full. It can be stated then, that I am ready to write. I do have a bit more reading to do on a few subjects but I have already begun that.

Anyways, Margaret's idea of a couple weeks ago was to write an... acronym for the person's name that last commented. Naturally that is easier said than done, because you all don't know each other as well as you know me. That shouldn't hinder you from commenting. Perhaps if you don't want to do there name seriously, do it in jest. I mean that say Jeremiah comments, and I don't have the energy to think of true nice things to say, let's agree to this:
Just
Ease
Right
En
My
Ideal
Armadillo
Huffed

Now on a more serious note I could say:
Joyful
Energetic
Realistic
Earnest
Mindful
Irresistibly
Arrogant
Human

Ok so that wasn't excellent either, but you get the point. Also, feel more than free to comment things that have nothing to do with the game.

15 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your writing done. I have plenty of writing to do myself so I'm gettin' on it.

 
At 10/19/2005 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold up!!!! You are completely ready to do your writing and you don't have coffee with you?!?!?!?! Are you well Rebekah? Is everything ok?

 
At 10/19/2005 10:25 PM, Blogger Becca said...

*laughing* John, I did make some coffee. You are right though, I didn't have it with me, nor in a near by pot when I wrote that post. Perhaps I am not as dependant as you think.
I'm doing fantastically thanks!
It's one of those moments where, earthly speaking I can't think of a whole bunch of reasons to be happy, but heavenly speaking, I am overwhelmed with complete and everlasting happiness.
*biggest smile I can possibly smile*

 
At 10/19/2005 11:04 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Ok if no one is going to play my game, than I will play with myself.
Loyal
Uplifting
Keen
Enduring

Jetsman
Observant
Honorable
Nice


Ok that was very good, and it took me a while, because there aren't very man "K" words. Anyways, have a good night peeps.

 
At 10/19/2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Why does this happen all the time! We posted at the same time again?!
Ok I will to you. In a second.

 
At 10/19/2005 11:58 PM, Blogger Becca said...

My best friend Margaret is:

Matchworthy
Admirable
Really
Gorgeous
Accessible
Rapid
Eloquent
Tru

 
At 10/20/2005 12:10 AM, Blogger Becca said...

well...

 
At 10/20/2005 1:00 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Ouch... >_O Good grief, what did I do to deserve this?! Okay, well, at least "Arrogant" in the second example. The others were okay... I guess... Hope most of the second example is true, except for "Arrogant" of course.

Do I have some character building to do or somethin'?! Is that what you're tryin' to say?!

Mm...

Rightous
Enerjetic
Beautiful
Excited
Kind
Active
Happy

Magnificent
Awesome
Right-on
Good
A
Real
Emo
Tight (You know, awesome tight. Like "That's tight!")

Likely
Untitled
Knife
Eraser

Joyful
Omnivore
Humble
Nice

 
At 10/20/2005 6:40 PM, Blogger Jen said...

heya everyone I missed that there was a game going on until now so here goes it...
Mystical
Able
Reflective
Generous
Articulate
Rightly pursuing God
Entertaining (this is a complement!)
Too cool

 
At 10/20/2005 8:52 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Joyful
Energetic
Not-well-known-to-me
Nice
Youthful

 
At 10/21/2005 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremaih calls me a knife and a eraser!!! whatever.

Nerdy
Apt
Technical
Happy
Assured
Nacho (kip lol)
Instructive
Eligible
Learned

 
At 10/21/2005 7:40 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Lueee! just since that is how you wrote your name!
Liger lover
Unstopable
Energetic
Enthusiastic
Encouraging

 
At 10/21/2005 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, Jeremiah said I was humble. LOLOLOL

 
At 10/21/2005 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's what Margaret called me.

 
At 10/23/2005 11:37 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

WHAT FUN!!!!!!!! LOLZ! Caffeine, it's one snap of a drug...

~Jeremiah~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home