Wednesday, September 28

good day!

Well we are waiting to be picked up by the Youngs for Physics. I have had a productive morning thus far. I got done with more than half of the work that I needed to finish which is excellent for me. I am going to the Michael's this afternoon because Cathy is sick, and she wants me to come over and watch the boys afts Spanish until Jon-Adam gets home. That's my work for the day. I will be posting a bunch again tonight. I don't know why I take comfort in commenting on my own blog, but I do.
Be filled of God's glory this day!

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2005 2:19 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Whatever happened to more posting tonight?! ^_^

 
At 9/29/2005 7:49 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Yeah, ok so I sorta crashed around midnight.

 
At 9/29/2005 9:10 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

It happens. *shrug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home