Monday, September 26

A thought...

I really like our game, and any of you who don't know about it should check it out. We started another story in the comments of the post *smile*. I am interested to see how it ends, and please participate. It's great fun.

I was wondering though- how cool would it be to each try to find a promise of God and post it in my comments. It can be something like "I will never leave you or forsake you" then put the reference.

I am going to have a beautiful day, and I hope that you all are going to also. You know, we have the ability to make it a beautiful day in our present situations. They may not be ideal, but beauty doesn't mean "perfect", it actually means:
Any of those attributes of form, sound, color, execution, character, behavior, etc., which give pleasure and gratification to the senses or to the mind.

*big smile* Have a beautiful day!

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you."

 
At 9/26/2005 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home