Monday, September 19

really quick

Hey, I got to get to work. I just wanted to say that I want to be good about blogging this week so I am going to try super hard to post at least once a day. Now, if I do that, than that means that you need to be good about commenting. I love it when you guys give me feed-back.
Ok so I work until five, and then I am going to be doing school all evening. We've got a bunch to do this week, naturally. I am not going to complain, it's good for me, and I am completely sure that there are people, perhaps soe of you guys, that have more school than I do. Anyways, life is going really great. I had a good weekend, and I am going to have good week.
I love deciding that I am going to have good week. It really helps. Yesterday was a great day of worship, and it's a Monday, and I'm happy.
Well have a wonderful day. Tell me about your life, I would love to know about whatever you have to tell me. See you guys.
Mec

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebekah Long loves Jesus which makes her the more attractive than any girl that I know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home