Tuesday, September 13

my plans for the day

I have English Comp class this morning. After its over David is picking me up to go to Margaret's to listen to Darwin tapes for three hours. Margs has to work at four though, so we will be back around fourish and then I am going to work on my garden for a while. Levi has a football game ealry this evening and I am planning on going, you know sister support. Other than that my day will be packed with school. I have books to read and Spanish to do, and... Physics, worldviews, writing, the list just sorta goes and goes.
I sent in my final draft for the paper I had to do about my garden. I was thinking about posting it on here, but then I thought it might bore you so I decided not. I need to get stuff done now, have a good day everyone. See ya later.

3 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Who is Darwin? Charles?

 
At 9/13/2005 6:53 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Yeah, Charles Darwin. The guy who screwed up science.

 
At 9/13/2005 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darwin didn't screw up science. He added a lot of very important factual things that are very applicable and useful. Darwin screwed up Creationism. He gave a scientific rationalization for atheism

 

Post a Comment

<< Home