Tuesday, August 23

a wonderful sister and friend

I have a littler sister named Beth. She is always great fun, and I love her more than I can say. Often times, when I am seperated from her, it's a troubled scene because she has a way of getting people, like myself, to lighten up and enjoy the moments that God has given each of us.

My sister is a very smart person with a incredible memory. She need only apply her excellent brain to any and every situation and great things happen. Elizabeth is caring and compassionate towards creatures, especially people, who are not having good days. She challenges the attitudes of all who are in pity for themselves with her light and free spirit of joy.

I do not give my sister that which is due her, most of the time. The fault is mine, and I must cure it. Her's is a beautiful soul. A soul that God will use in wonderous ways, far beyond that which we could think of at this point in her life.

Please pray for my sister. She is in some great pain from an accident on Saturday involving a skate board and her tender body. She will heal, but keep her in your prayers. They will not be in vain, because Beth will continue to brighten your day, as she brightens mine, and all those who come in contact with her. And if you have yet to learn to laugh, my sister can teach you.



Editor's Note: I owed Elizabeth this because she beat me in a game of memory and this is what we bet. It's a blog post in adoration of the winner. Just because I owed her this, does not mean I didn't truly believe every word I wrote. Thank you.

3 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 4:56 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Aww! Amen to it all. :-) Hehe we all love you, Bethy! Now if only I could beat her at a game of memory...I think it's a hopeless cause, though.

 
At 8/23/2005 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Directv Satellite Receivers has created a programming service specifically driven to offer customers more choice and value for their entertainment dollar. Check out My site on Directv Satellite Receivers

 
At 8/23/2005 7:31 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

*sigh* I think Beth is too good at memory... pretty soon nobody's gonna wanna play because they know that they'll never win. lol :)
love you Becca!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home