Tuesday, August 16

not so good

Ok, I have sorta had this cough thing for the last week or so and it's getting on my nerves. I either let my body be sick, and then be sick or I just convince myself that it is not a big deal and I don't give my body any slack. So this time, I wasn't sick. I told people I wasn't, and I am not. Except that for being "not sick" I'm pretty sick. I mean, not deathly ill, and that is what I am saying, it's not a big enought deal to cancel stuff with friends, and not go to work. It's just... super annoying.

Anyways, I am not near as perky this morning. I woke up again, and well... it was significantly more painful than yesterday morning. *sigh* I hate waking up. I need to shower and other things before I start my long day. Margaret and I are getting together to do video tapes for worldviews. We are then going to the fair. This will be my first time this year, and it will be fun. I am getting back around seven and Valerie and Alissa may be coming over for the night. If not I will be hanging around at home doing what needs to be done before school starts full swing. But I really hope they can come because I haven't seen them for a month, and we have this habit of planning things and then never doing them.

Well, this week end is the first free Saturday we've had all summer. No joke, us three have to work, but only for a while, and our family has no activites planned. I am sure though, that my mother will take full advantage of the oppertunity and keep us all busy.

Except I have good news. Daddy just told me that I could extend my garden. Yes, I have a rather smallish garden. See, Mom said a long time ago that if I wanted a bigger plot of land to plant on I would have to prove myself faithful to my garden as it is. Well this year I have tended my garden with all diligence and I am going to extend it's boarder. I am so excited. We are taking out two or three bushes on the front/side of the house and I will be digging out a bunch of sod this Saturday. Who's with me?

Ok I have to be at the Judd's in about an hour so I will get going. *smile*

4 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 7:09 AM, Blogger erudil said...

"The LORD sustains him on his bed
Of sickness and of pain.
And from his bed You make him rise;
He will his strength regain."
Psalm 41

 
At 8/16/2005 7:09 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

Umm, have fun gardening...it's not really my thing ;-). thanks for coming to my party, btw!!
~sara

 
At 8/17/2005 12:54 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

So that's why you said you weren't sick after you coughed or w/e at work. heh

Hope you feel better soon.

Praying for you,
Jeremiah

 
At 8/22/2005 4:16 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I should fix up my garden. It's in really bad shape

 

Post a Comment

<< Home