Monday, August 15

good morning

Yes it is the start of another day. This day has started well. I awoke myself at six because I find that when I do so my mood and attitude are significantly better throughout the day. I also am way more prodictive when I wake up earlier than normal. I hate getting up, but after the pain is over, I can face the world with a smile in the morning.

Actually it is rather surprising that I am even in this frame of mind. We are out of coffee. Yes, tradgic, completetly and horribly tradgic. Dad doesn't find it near as wretched because he can go to work and get free stuff at the office. Mother and I will have to suffer through the long morning with no coffee. That is of crouse unless I convince her it is necessary to go out and get some before everyone wakes up. Right now it is just me and Kez. She is sitting in her chair eating cereal singing. I tell you she is the cutest thing I have ever seen in the whole wide world.

I actually am going to attempt to get a paper done for Mr. Pulliam today. I am aiming toward excellence in my school work this year, and that starts this week. Though the assignments aren't due until September 3rd I don't think it would be that bad to begin the book so that I have a head start on things. I also want to get some stuff done so that I don't cram it all in the last night or something like normal.

Sadly I have not heard from Valerie or Alissa yet. They did not come to church yeterday which gives me good reason to believe they are not in town. I hope they are ok, and that they call me in the near future.

I was reading this morning in Proverbs 15. I used to do this Proverbs of the day thing, and I don't know why I stopped. God gave us so much wisdom in that book, and to be reminded of it can only be a good thing.

"The fear of the LORD is instruction in wisdom, and humility comes before honor."
Proverbs 15:33


Ok well I have many things to do this day. I hope you all the best of life. Live as if you were to come before God this day. Who knows, maybe you will. Search out the blessings God has given you and thank Him for them. Keep in mind that you must first be humble before you recieve honor and glory, just as Jesus first was humbled only to be raised up in power and glory at the right hand of God the Father. Share the joy within you with those around you.

5 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 3:41 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Good news. Mother did go to the store this morning, and we had some freshly ground coffee. Just thought I would share that with you.

 
At 8/15/2005 8:50 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Thanks! :-)

 
At 8/15/2005 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, what is really "tradgic" is that you can't spell tragic. :-).

 
At 8/16/2005 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the true King and have a great day. Love you.

 
At 8/22/2005 4:14 PM, Blogger Katie said...

What an encouragement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home