Wednesday, August 10

just got back from JASPER

Yes, my mother and I just drove down to Jasper, Indiana to pick up half a cow. Yes, it will last us a year, half a side of beef. Anyways, the trip is about three hours both ways. Well at least we left at seven and got back at two so... you do the math.

At the moment summer is slowing down for most of us. Margaret is home until school starts. For those of you who didn't know she was on a family camping trip all of last week, and we missed her very much. Jen got back from Cyprus several weeks ago, and then went on a family vacation of some sort but she will be home now I believe. Cindy and Savannah both attended a writing camp with David a couple weeks back but I think they have family trips still planned for this month. Valerie and Alissa went to out west to visit relatives and their big brother Joel who is stationed out there. The girls will be back this weekend and I am very excited about that because they will be gone for three weeks. John and his family just left for New York today. He will get back next Friday and then they will be moving. David is done with all his camps I believe, but will be taking occational family trips throughout this next month and such.

Our family is actually planning and family vacation this year. I know, can you believe it? It's the first time our family has all been on a trip together in years; with the exception of Covfamikoi that is. We are going to Lake Michigan on Sunday the 28, and will be gone until Thursday or Friday. I think it will be fun. We are going to spend most our time on the water and so it will be good.

Anyways, I know I forgot people and got stuff messed up. Please forgive me. You can correct things on my comments. So how are those of you who are home? I know the Indiana State Fair started today. I will be spending time there over the next weeks. It's expensive with all the food and such, but so fun.

The other good thing is that I really don't have anything to do for the rest of the week. I mean I have things to do, but it's not like pressing matters.

I cleaned my car yesterday. Yeah it took me something like three hours. Then today, we are driving home and it starts to rain. I am like... "you have got to be kidding?!" It was not a fun experience. Oh well, God has a sense of humor that is for sure, and He likes to keep me humble.

Well have a great day everybody. I have things to get done.

2 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 3:24 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Yep, nothin' happenin' with me except for school and work. I know, I know, I'm runnin' a mile a minute. =P

 
At 8/13/2005 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that is the most frustrating thing...when you wash your car and then it starts to rain. Then it dries and there are this little dirty watermarks all over your car and it looks like it hasn't been washed in weeks. *Sigh*, frustration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home