Wednesday, July 20

watching my boys

So I am here at Isaac's and Andrew's house. We have spent the morning doing things that little boys do best. For those of you who don't know or don't remember Isaac is two and a hald and Andrew is 7 months. I usually watch them when their mom is working at St. V's ER, but today she is sleeping in the guest room of their house. This of course is a little stressful because the boys think they should be able to go in their and see her. Anyways, I perfer it when she is working and not at home, but it's all good.

I said I would post about Covfamikoi and I have yet to do so. Sometime this week I will write it all out and it will be worth your reading. Right now, if you have better things to do than get a boring update on Becca's uninteresting life, than please stop reading, I won't blame you. For one I will never know, and secondly I don't actually care if noone cares about me.

Ok so I was thinking about the presence of God in my quiet time this morning. Something just struck me all over again. I have known this my whole entire life and I just learned it. I don't know it may sound crazy but it's true:
God is with me. He knows what I am feeling. He knows what I am thinking. He knows what I say before I even utter the words. That is so cool. Frightening, but really really awesome! I mean GOD, the God of all and everything, knows everything that goes on in my life better than I do. Not only that, but He knows what is going on in everybodies life. How encouraging to know that I don't have to be concerned about the people that I am not with because althought we all know that it is incredibly hard for anyone to live a moment without me, it's possible because God is with them.

I don't know, like I said I have known this forever. I just... reknow it now.

Ok I got to go. Love you.

4 Comments:

At 7/20/2005 10:11 AM, Blogger erudil said...

As Germans say, "Gott mitt uns." Although I'm sure we all know this fact, we always need reminders. And how many of us are like you were, knowing it intellectually but not "experiencing" it? Thanks so much for posting about this.

 
At 7/20/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I am back. For those of you who care to know I worked until 11 because Cathy (the boys mom) got up from sleeping early. You're welcome Nathaniel.

 
At 7/20/2005 6:35 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Yeah, it's something that I have to keep in mind.

 
At 7/22/2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Charity said...

That IS a sort of scary, yet awesome and encouraging thought. It's amazing how thinking about one fact that you've been taugh throughout your whole life can be so profound! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home