Wednesday, July 6

things I do

Yesterday I cut all the little boys hair. Yes, buzzes, all of them. It was very fun. I had never given buzzez before. Anyways, I was so imspired by the event, that yesterday evening I trimmed my own hair. I have never even tried doing that before, and in the past I had a objection to it. I didn't trust myself, now I do.

Anyways, it's sorta risky telling you all this, so don't like judge me or anything. I know it isn't as good as it could be, but hey it saved me 15 bucks, and the trouble of trying to set a time with Amy. Also, I only cut what I wanted to, I didn't have to sit there in depression watching my hairdresser cut more hair then I wanted on the ground.

Have a great day. I have to go.

5 Comments:

At 7/06/2005 10:38 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

I usually don't like my little brother's with buzzes, but somehow it just doesn't seem like summer without buzzes, however my little brothers won't let me cut their hair! :) Love you -

 
At 7/06/2005 9:14 PM, Blogger erudil said...

:-) Reading your post suggests to me that you did to your hair as you did to your brothers'. Not a nice image.

 
At 7/06/2005 10:18 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

Ahem, Sarah. I cut my own hair. No one has cracked any jokes about backing into lawnmowers or the like (yet). In fact, I got some compliments. Although I wonder if ppl weren't just trying to be nice... :-)

 
At 7/07/2005 7:44 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I dislike buzzes. For myself anywho. Mom always wants "A Summer Cut." I don't! So, I don't get a summer cut. I get my cut.

Congrats on going where Becca has never gone before. ;)

See you at work.

 
At 7/07/2005 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes very very sad when Becca doesn't post on her blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home