Sunday, July 3

Something I made up:

ABC's of my life:

Adoring the Maker

Becca, is what I'm commonly called

Changing with time, like the plants in my garden

"Devoted" is what my name means

Ever needy of care, knowing I must also give it

Frequent speech is a weakness

Gentle and meek like Christ, I seek

Hard to handle most of the time

I like to be with people all the time

Just trying to live life with maintained passion

Kept in a hosue with 11 children

Longing to be all together lovely

Mostly tired most the time

Naughty, but nice when watched

Open to new ideas (ok not really)

Proud, too proud

Quite the little drama child

Ready and willing to give what it takes

Steadfast and loyal, is the way Bob shall be

Totally and fully the best at just about everything

Until futher notice, completly available

Very much so loving summer

West. A trip I must soon take. Want to come?

Xcited that tomorrow we can live another day

You know you love me

Zachtified is my new word (I just made that up)



Ok you try.

4 Comments:

At 7/04/2005 7:23 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey Becca!
I love you girly... how is life going? Was the conference good? I just wanted to say hey to you and everyone who reads this. We have been busy, but right now we aren't doing much. Hope you have a fabulous day everyone.
Oh I need good group game ideas so if anyone has any email me. If you don't have my email... get it from someone.
Oh yeah visit my blog too if you want to hear what is going on here.

 
At 7/04/2005 7:24 AM, Blogger Jen said...

my blog is beautifulrain.blogspot.com

 
At 7/06/2005 9:29 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Hey Jen, I have been praying for you, and I hope you are having a great time.

 
At 7/06/2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Very good Sarah. Thankyou for being the one and only person who took the time to do this for us. You're the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home