Saturday, June 25

Jerusha, Keziah and Samuel say hello.

Yes those 3 are all who are in my company at the moment. Sam and Rush just woke up about half an hour ago and ever since then they have talked and talked. Kez of course woke up before I did, which was around 7.

Today we all have have quite the day. Goodness, I just hope we all surive. I made this pinata and it needs to try before the party tonight. I dearly hope that it does. I think I will gather the little trio and atempt to paint it this morning.

Luke gets home tomorrow. I thought I would not be able to see him because I am leaving around 1 from church. Thankfully he is arriving at our house around 5 in the morning so I will at least be able to wake him up and give him a hug or something before I leave.

I dont' know if I will be able to post again before I go to camp. I will try but like I said, this day is a rather packed one. I hope you all are enjoying your summers.

8 Comments:

At 6/25/2005 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All went quite well. You did a stellar job planning it Ms. Rebekah. The singing at the end was really great. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Koom-by-ya with swaying was a bit iffy, but whatever floats your boat. Ok, so I had a stellar idea. I think every Saturday night we should start having a youth get ready for worship service at church or someone's house or something. Make it like 30-45 minutes of singing, prayer and sharing about the week. Then afterwards we could have a snack and drinks and then chill. Like 8-9 in the evening or something. Wouldn't that be fantastic. Anyhow, I'm heading to bed. 'Night.

John
Magill
;-)

Oh yeah, when calling Jerusha by "Rush", you really should spell it "Roosh". It would be much easier to understand in writing.

 
At 6/26/2005 2:51 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I think John's idea is wonderful! I would totally be willing to host it at my house sometime. Anyway I hope you have alot of fun at camp! ;) luv ya

 
At 6/29/2005 8:42 PM, Blogger Sarah Pulliam said...

update. i need entertainment.

 
At 6/29/2005 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca is gone and I miss her!!!

 
At 6/30/2005 11:15 AM, Blogger Charity said...

Yeah where DID she go?? Hello to Rushie, Kez, and Sam!! :-)

 
At 6/30/2005 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She and Margaret went to a World Views Camp at Miami University. It is over on Friday but then she leaves that afternoon to her cousin's wedding in Pitts. but she will be back for Sunday, unless things change.

 
At 6/30/2005 1:25 PM, Blogger Sarah Pulliam said...

Well, mother of becca, you will just have to post for her. I need some entertainment!!

 
At 6/30/2005 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never posted in my life. Why don't you post something that gets people debating...now that's entertainment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home