Saturday, June 18

Too Early on a Ssturday Morning

Daddy just woke me up at 7:30, because he wants to go running and he needs the kids to have someone to watch them. Mom and most of our people are at a swim meet. Therefore Sam, Jerusha, and Kez all need supervision. That is where I come in.

Well, have I ever mentioned that I love chocolate milk. I am drinking some, and it just makes me happy. *smile*

Luke is leaving again tomorrow. I am so sad about that. Goodness, why can't people just stay when I stay, and go away when I go so that there isn't so much missing involved in a summer.

Jen is also leaving soon. We really need to pray for her, she has never travled over seas and she is going to be doing that with one other young girl. Very stressful. But I am excited for her.

I have had a fairly good week, but I am so glad it is over. I just didn't really have anything interesting happen to me personally. I mean, sure I suppose there were things, but not enough of them to wish the week to last longer.

Ok, I know I am just rambleing now. I can't help myself when it is this early. Luke and Beth and I all have to go to work today. Feel free to come and visit. I am hoping that perhaps I can make it to Goodwill or something at some point today. We shall see.

I also need to write out my testamony for Church. Oh so much to do. Well have a great Saturday everyone. Don't waste time, use it for the glory of the King.

7 Comments:

At 6/18/2005 8:18 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I woke up at 7 myself. Not because dad was going jogging though. I just set my alarm for that 'cause I felt like it. *shrug*

 
At 6/18/2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Becca,

I had so much fun talking with you, Beth, Maria, and Luke last night! (But your stories were sooo scary! And we had to get up at 6:30 so no complaining! ;-))I hope you guys are having fun at work. I had fun babysitting your siblings for a short while. :-) I love chocolate milk, too!!! I will definitely keep Jenny in my prayers. I hope God blesses her immensly on this mission's trip.

I can't wait till Covie! I'll see you then!

Love you,
Charity

 
At 6/18/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I really agree about the chocolate milk thing, its just one of those comfort foods. :) Love you

 
At 6/18/2005 6:55 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I know, one of these days I am writing an ode to chocolate milk.

 
At 6/18/2005 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you guys fold bulletins tonight?? :'-(.

 
At 6/19/2005 8:34 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Ok Luke that chocolate milk comment was unnecessary. Second, I was going to help, but then some stuff came up. I did fold 20 at least. Thank you very much.

 
At 6/19/2005 3:08 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Hey I agree with Luke! I think the chocolate milk at ECHO (*ahem* it's EXPIRED I might add) beats all other chocolate milk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home