Tuesday, June 7

hewoah

How is everybody doing? I am good. Though I discovered, thanks to some smart co-workers, that my back hurting is directly tied to my cheap and unsupportive shoes. Therefore, I am going to make an effort to find some better ones tomorrow. Because, today my back hurts more than ever. I feel like an old lady or something.

Anyways, I need to take a shower. I also am going to work in my room. This time, I am going to go through everything that way, I will not have like half a mess left. Rather, I will have no mess at all.

I went to Panara Bread today instead of Starbucks. Newfound home. So excited. They are less expensive, better service, better food selection, better food quality, better atmosphere, better everything! There is one on 86th and Mom had to drop me off early for work, three hours early actually, because she had things she had to do. Anyway, I spent some quality time there getting stuff read. I already started my book for Mr. P's class "I Will Maintian".

I encourage everyone to take a couple deep breaths. And while the air enters your lungs, remember this:

Without that oxygen you won't be alive. God graciously gave you the air, and the lungs the breath it. He also went to extra mile to give you eyes to see the pretty computer screen of Becca's blong while you were inhailing. Then He gave you a mind which not only tells you when to breath, but also to allow you to comprehend all the deep things that Becca talks about on her blog. He too gave you an imagination for you to invision Becca while you read Becca's blog. He provided you with a heart, which allows you to love Becca, and miss her at this moment, wishing you didn't have to read her blog but could be with her face to face.

On a more serious note. I hope all of you have a fantastic week! Love with all your heart. Worship with all your soul. Serve with all your strength. Remember with all your mind. And sing with all the air within! For our Redeemer LIVETH!!!!!

11 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 9:50 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Hm, I wonder who one of those co-workers were? *grin*

Good engouragement. Thanx.

 
At 6/07/2005 10:23 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Yeah, that reminds me that I need to clean my room. It is littered with last semester's work... organazation is good... I was going to take a math test yesterday, so I go in and sit down with 5 minutes to spare and suddenly realize that I don't have a calculator. In Trig you have to have one because mentally computing sin and cos and all that junk is beyond me. So frantically I survey the options: 1. go to the bookstore and buy one. 2. ask the professor for one 3. call my brother. I went for #3 and called John... he didn't pick up. NOoooo by this time it is only 1 minute till test time so I am running low on options. I give John another call. Thankfully he just got out on a break when I called... So jump from my seat and go sprinting to the other side of campus to where his class is. I don't care what is in front of me, if there is a tree push it out of the way, if there is a bush jump over it, a car, either jump over it or try and hitch a ride, if a window is in the way, jump through it... whatever it takes... So I make it there, grab it, repeat the same jourrney and slide in my seat just as the prof hands out the test. So then everyone is like, 'don't sweat it dude, it won't be that hard!' because as soon as I get the test sweat just starts pouring off me for the next 30 minutes...

ok that was long but the point of the story is this: organize your junk...

By the way, you need to quit trying to manipulate people through hypnotization...

 
At 6/08/2005 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me. Everyone else's thoughts revolve around me, not you deary. :-D.

Nah, just kiddding, It's really a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that thinks everyone SHOULD be thinking about me at all times. :-D. Rock on.

John
Magill
;-)

 
At 6/08/2005 8:28 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Not all times John, just... when you are reading my blog. Steve, you crack me up. Way to comment guys.

 
At 6/08/2005 9:03 AM, Blogger Becca said...

No seriously, I love that place so much. Starbucks is voer rated like you said, and we need somewhere that we can get coffee and food. They make pretty good frozen fraps and stuff, I am going to look and see how late they are generally open today.

Also, I don't think I will ever be a palm reader. I do think it would be cool to have my palm read just for fun though.

 
At 6/08/2005 11:58 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Meh, I say stay away from palm readers, the h-scope and w/e other crap. "Shun all appearance of evil." Why play with that junk?

 
At 6/08/2005 12:07 PM, Blogger erudil said...

I'm doing fine despite the heat. It is nice always to have clean, fresh air whenever I need it — especially when the nearest clean, fresh water is on the other side of the farm!

 
At 6/08/2005 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here, Here, Jeremiah.

 
At 6/08/2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Thanx.

Someone backs me, and it's Mrs. Long! Boo-yah!

 
At 6/10/2005 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I back you too, Jeremiah--but then, you don't know me, so it's not as cool as having Mrs. Long back you.

Interesting post, Becca dear. I'm glad you discovered Panera Bread.

 
At 10/15/2009 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it hilarious that you note "truth" as one of your favorite things when you seem to be walking around with a head full of religious nonsense: the exact opposite of truth. How truly sad you want to teach "history." It is amazing to me that you believe in such an extremely narrow idea of spirituality, it's downright shlocky to think something as deep and complex as life could be summed up by such silly fairy tales and flowery biblical language. Truly sad that you can't see outside your little American cliche of a life.....I could've guessed you liked the Marine Corps as soon as I read "I'm a Christian and so I'm a wretched sinner." OPEN YOUR MIND, WAKE UP!!!!! Then again, ignorance is bliss, so I see why you wouldn't want to face reality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home