Monday, May 30

a holiday morning

Well, this day is going to be a good day. Inspite of the fact that I have 3 and a half Algebra tests to get done, despite the fact that I will not be doing any sort of parties nor anything of the nature. *sigh* I am fine.

Ok so last night was the very first time in the history of time that I have worn a long denom skirt to sleep all night. Flo and I got home from church and we hung out for a while with the fam, and then went outside to the camper to sleep. We didn't really plan on being there for the evening, but after a couple hours of deep discussion we just sorta fell in sumbler.

Kez wants to say a few words: ifj3iujbvh7uincxu hukpiomesiuuh93e8iuvcu un ne u 8bxc jkjl ghbil0[oc,e0omi vuj knj vi uhnjvc vcjncu hiu h.

Yeah I agree. She is sitting on my lap right now and screaming about not being able to touch the key board. Her, Mom and I will be the only ones home all day. Needless to say I am a little excited about that. The kids and Dad all are on their way to Grandma's to do some spring cleaning for her and hang out with the cousins. I would be going but, I have responsiblities here.

Mom is going to spend the day going through school supplies and watching all three Lord of the Rings movies. Unfair in every aspect because I haven't even done that, and I am the teenager. *pouty face*

Well I am also going to weed the garden today. Feel free to come join me in my quest if you also have nothing to do on this holiday. Kez needs me to take her up to bed now, so I am going to be off for a moment...

Becca's back. Kez now sleeps upstairs with Jerusha and Sam. This is a big deal because the first night that we tried to make that work, Rushie almost killed Kez by putting a bunch of blankets and stuff over her face. Now they get a long better, so it's all good.

Ok I need to get to work. Thank you all for the odd things that you listed about yourselves, somehow it makes me feel better.

11 Comments:

At 5/30/2005 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could watch them with your Mom. It's great that you and your Mom get to have some quiet in the house.

 
At 5/30/2005 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kez, what a way with words you have! I am left speechless by your eloquence!

Well, darling, I hope you have a lovely day weeding your garden. I should love to come spend some time with you and join you in your quest, but Memorial Day is kind of a big family day with us. Maybe some other day?

I sympathize with your party-less life, though. But then, who needs a party? We can have a blast without one!

Happy Memorial Day!

~Valerie

 
At 5/30/2005 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just trying something

 
At 5/30/2005 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Go me!

Okay, I can't believe it took me that long to figure out how to leave my name that way. Oh well. I'm happy now.

 
At 5/30/2005 1:37 PM, Blogger Becca said...

glad you figured that one out. Thank you girl!

 
At 5/30/2005 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy holiday everyone. stay sober.

 
At 5/30/2005 7:46 PM, Blogger Becca said...

What?! Sarah how could you suggest that *hides wine bottle* we would possibly *hiump* drink. I am surprised.

 
At 5/30/2005 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, it has to be illegal to post the same comment on several blogs. Sounds like you should do an article on the problems of teenage drinking.
De...I mean Mrs. Long

 
At 5/31/2005 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atta girl Becca ;) *ahem* Mrs. Long it has to be illegal to spend so much time on blogs. Alas, I have fallen back into the slump as I am bored to death at work waiting for my next interview.

 
At 5/31/2005 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Sarah...ten minutes twice a day to see what wonderful ideas are in my kids heads and what strange friends they have..

We have a lot of great discussions off of blog topics. Hey what about an article about bloggers? Mrs. Long

 
At 6/05/2005 2:43 PM, Blogger Katie said...

My garden needs tending too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home