Tuesday, May 24

updates, rememberings, challenges, pleadings and encouragments

Hey guys. I won't be here long. I am on Dad's lap top and I only have a couple minutes but I thought I would just post for a sec.

First off I want to say congrats to the grads! I would say more but like I said, I can't. You all did a wonderful job on Saturday with your speeches and your boards and you very beings were just great! You go.

I got to serve punch, and that was fun.

Ok well the coolest part about this week is that I planted my garden. Yes, my family "allows" me to be in charge of the veggie garden. I love it, and as of the last 3 years have had it under my supervision. The problem is that the last 2 years I have left for 14 days to go to ECHO. This year that will not happen, therefore there will be no excuse for the weeds to have a chance to come. I will maintain.

Anyways, you will all have to come and see it. Quite the beauty I think. =)

Another awesome thing about the last 2 days is that I started my own Bible reading program. I think you all should join me. We will read through the Bible in a summer. What better time then now to read through the whole thing and slightly different taste of the Magesty (sp?) of God??!! So 9 chapters a day for 3 and a half months should be perfect. Who's with me?!

Alright, so yes I still have my worldviews paper to get done. 3000 words about what we have covered this year. No biggy. *yeah right*

I also have gotten my room in a mess to organize. See, you know how you have to blow something apart before you can make it orderly? That is where we are at right now.

Well I need to go get off. I have much to do, and little time. Therefore, I shall say good bye to all my blog readers. Thanks again you guys, for being the best commenters ever.

6 Comments:

At 5/24/2005 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm first! I love you and I'm glad you're back--well, I guess you're only kind of back. Regardless, it is good to hear from you again.

I'll probably comment again, later but for now, I'm off. I don't want to miss your call.

~Valerie

 
At 5/24/2005 10:45 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

She posts!

 
At 5/24/2005 10:45 PM, Blogger Steve said...

don't know if I'll make it more than a week but I'm in!!! 9 chapters... that is a lot....

 
At 5/24/2005 11:12 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Way to go Steve! Who else is game. 9 chatpers is a lot, but come on, what is more important God or the dumb tv you all watch all the time. So I made that up, so what.

 
At 5/25/2005 7:53 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

It's best to not say anything than to say something and not do what you say.

Maybe I'm going to try, maybe I'm not. But I shall not say on here. ;) heh heh

 
At 5/25/2005 8:27 AM, Blogger scott jackson said...

cool think to read through the bible...
read throught the bible in 1 year at www.jointhejourney.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home