Wednesday, May 25

Dad's lap top again

Ok so I am sitting here trying to start a paper for worldviews and such, and this fly is driving me crazy! I can hardly even think. So I decided to vent on my blog for a while. I truly believe that telling people things helps me handle my everyday life annoyances, of which I have many. Anyone who has emotional experiences at all should have a blog so that they can tell the world how they feel. At least that is what I think.

Ok well I really need to get to work on my paper. Thank you for listening. I will try to post again before the night is through, for who knows when I will be done with this.

Still love you guys.

5 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Steve said...

kill the fly.

 
At 5/25/2005 7:07 PM, Blogger Becca said...

*sigh* the picture of me pouncing around my dad's office is not even funny. "I will prolly step on someone toes, knock something over, or do something more dreadful so... I try to stay out of mischief."
~Jo

 
At 5/25/2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Just blend in to the wallpaper... heh

You let the fly land, then swat it. Or catch it with a kleenex in hand or somethin'. Personally, my best kills have been with catching it by hand. It's more challenging and it's so cool being faster than the fly. lol

 
At 5/25/2005 10:57 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Find a frog.

 
At 5/27/2005 11:03 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Well I have to agree with that fact, Becca.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home