Friday, June 3

a new day *yesssss*

Last night I had a good evening. We watched the movie A Beautiful Mind at the Pulliams. For all you little writing c lass people who missed it, I am sorry. We missed you too.

Anyways, I had a very pressured week. So much so that my back hurts. That only happens when I work too much on too many things and don't sleep enough. I would pay a whole bunch of money right now to be able to spend 3 days laying out in the sun sleeping. It would never happen, but I can dream.

My garden needs my attention again. My room still does, and I am working all afternoon and evening. It's ok, if I really really really want to get something done I do it. I mean, I obveously felt I had enough time to go to the Pulliam's last night. Wiat, now I am thinking like my mom, oh great.

I am sorry this is an odd and boring post, but that is what you get because I am in an odd and boring mood. I need to get to work on papers, and I really want to take a shower before work today. I will see you all sometime. As Flo would say, "If I don't die first."

Sad thought, but true.

2 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the transition from "thinking like my mom" to this is an "odd and boring post." Get Jacob to help in the garden he is becoming an expert gardener thanks to Mr. Faris.

 
At 6/03/2005 9:43 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

If Jacob or anyone needs help, I'm quite capable of telling the person how to distinguish a weed from a plant. I don't enjoy it, but gardening sorta runs through the fam's blood a little. Dad used to own this lot in the neighborhood and he had it as a huge garden. I spent hours in there weading. lol

Becca is thinking like Mrs. Long! O_O Where's the black and white? The pink and blue?! The slaw and catsup?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home