Tuesday, May 31

Hello Blog Readers

Yes, I am talking to you. Yes, the little nerd starring at the screen. How are you doing deep down? Have you taken time to reflect on your life, your actions, your future lately? I encourage you to after you are done reading this post. While your in the mediating state of mind perhaps you should recall this verses to thought:

"By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how doe sthe love of God abide in him? My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him."
I John 3:16-19

Verses like that make you think don't they? I mean that, love, it's the thing we have got to do. It's really not a feeling, or something to talk about having, it's just doing.

I had a good day. I hope you all have one too. If not, just think about how good we've all got it really. It should make you feel better.

5 Comments:

At 5/31/2005 11:38 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/31/2005 11:39 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I suppose it does make me feel a little better about today... Thanx.

 
At 6/01/2005 6:58 AM, Blogger erudil said...

Little nerd :-)

 
At 6/01/2005 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing fabulous deep down. A little nervous when I think about traveling to Cyprus. However, I am mostly just excited beyound words that God has blessed me with an opportunity to see another part of his world. Plus I am excited because I get to go camping this weekend, and it has been forever since I have done that. Hey I might even get to go camping two weekends in a row!
Anyway.. just wanted to answer your question!
P.S. For anyone reading this please forgive me if I bore you to tears talking about Cyprus. Just let me know if I am talking about it too much. :)

 
At 6/05/2005 2:51 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Showing love can be difficult sometimes. I am so thankful we have God here with us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home