Monday, June 6

good morning peeps

It yet again a Monday morning. You know, after I actually wake enough to function, I can enjoy a Monday morning. Today is good because I am not working. Oh yes! And, Margaret is coming over because her mom needs to go over some stuff with my mom and Margaret and I haven't been together much, and so our mothers planned that Marge would come too.

I also have a dentist appointment. I am not a huge fan of the having someone poke around in my mouth, but it could be worse.

This week end was unexpectedly good. I was planning on doing this camp trip with some peeps for Jen's birthday. Alas, I was unable to make that work out, and my parents ended up saying I couldn't go.

So I worked Friday night and then got home to write all my papers for Mr. P. I got them all done, and Mom says thery are pretty good. I may post one or two of them all my blog... we shall see.

Saturday I worked in the morning, and then went to a couple open houses. Then I realized that I still had to fold bullitons so I planned a last minute folding party. It was fun, Valerie and Lissa came over and so did David and John. We watched the Village, I liked the movie even more the second time around. Though, that is usually the way it is.

So this week is looking rather... normal. I am working again on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I've got both Biblestudies this week, and this weekend is the church campout. I think you all should come. It would be so fun to hang out and play with the kids, you know stuff like that.

I am hungry. I need to fix that. Ok well people I am going to go now. Leave me a bunch of comments to make my life better. Have an incredible week. Live for the One.

3 Comments:

At 6/06/2005 9:35 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Here's the first of a bunch of comments that'll make your life better. My weekend was unexpectedly good for me also. Glad yours was a good weekend.

 
At 6/06/2005 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday night was a blast! Yeah, the movie was a little weird, but I had so much fun just hanging out with you at your house. We shall definitely have to do more of the same.

 
At 6/06/2005 11:56 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Oh, when does the Friday camp thing start. I won't be staying over night but I'll stop by for awhile before going to Lee's Inn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home