Friday, June 3

got back from work... still alive

So I am home now. I got to have Starbucks before I started work, and so while I worked people thought I was the happiest most fun and energetic person to be around. I think that is good, I think that will get me a raise sooner.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but my back hurts so bad. I think I am going to hire someone to give me back masages everyday. Ok no, that would be too expensive. Just going to have to end up with a guy who can do that for me.

Anyways, I posted earlier today, so for those of you who are reading this for the first time, you can read the other one also.

I have to get some school work done. See you all later.

6 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 9:49 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I got a compliment today by a customer! She told both Steve and Les and they both joked it was my mom. Then Lew joked about the same thing. lol

So we both got props today. Very nice.

 
At 6/04/2005 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been told that I have "amazing hands." I have also been asked to be someone's personal massuse (Sp?).

 
At 6/04/2005 1:37 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Yes Jeremaih, I think you are a good worker.

Ok just for the record, (my mom wanted me to say this), I meant that I will have to find and marry a man that is a good massager. She wanted to clear up the fact that I may be looking for a guy now or something.

=) (that was a smile for my mother)

So little admirer, you're out of luck. Just kidding.

 
At 6/04/2005 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok admirer let's remember Proverbs 27:2. Amazing hands need not be proclaimed just saved for the right, special time. By the way to tell a girl you have been asked to be a personal masseur (we will assume you are male) is not very bright.

 
At 6/04/2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

You're a good worker yourself Becca. I've noticed this. heh

Whoa... Admirer... If you are a guy, it's masseur. Masseuse is feminine for "masseur."

 
At 6/05/2005 2:56 PM, Blogger Katie said...

yay French grammar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home