Sunday, June 12

Good Evening!

I am sitting here talking to my family about odd things that my family talks about. Church was good tonight, I suppose. The alarm went off though for the tornado and that was interesting. I think it is rather odd that America like goes crazy when there is a little whirl of wind 100 miles away. We were talking about how cool it would be to see one of those things some day. I think I will.

My week looks rather... full of work. Yes, everyday will be the same sort of schedule, and I will be doing the same sort of thing. Alas, life goes on.

I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while. It's not that I don't love you and care about whether you know about my life, I just haven't posted. Mostly because I have either been gone or tired just... not feeling like typing.

I actually did get some stuff done on my room for the first time in about a month. Go me. I just wish Beth and Luke were home. They get here in three days.

Well I will be seeing you all later.

4 Comments:

At 6/12/2005 10:17 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

My whole week is filled with work also. So you're not alone.

 
At 6/13/2005 12:41 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

Ditto! But it's for a good cause...namely, college.

 
At 6/13/2005 5:27 PM, Blogger Becca said...

True enough.

 
At 6/13/2005 7:31 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I think "America goes crazy" (when there's a windstorm) because many, many people have died because of unexpected weather. You never know where that tornado will go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home