Wednesday, June 15

Another Day of Life

So I wake up this morning by my own free will at 7. Not that I believe in free will or anything, but when it comes to setting a alarm and gettting up when it goes off, vs. having noisy little boys yelling in your face before dawn, I believe in free will.

I will be gone all day today. First I have work at CFA, than I have to go to Cathy's to watch Isaac and Andrew for about 4 hours. Luke and Beth come home today! I don't know if we will try to have a little celebration for them or something. They were wanting to stay at Southside for youth group tonight. Can you believe that?! I was like, ok they are gone forever and they spend 2 weeks with these people, and then they think they can just, stay with them. I was so mad. Dad is not letting them stay though, because Luke has yards to mow and such before he leave, again, on Sunday.

So, for those of you who haven't heard we are having a Biblestudy birthday party at the Pulliam's hosue this Friday. I am speaking of Alaina's study for the jr. high and highshool girls. We tried to get invitations out last Sunday night, but few people are there.

So, coffee is yummy at this time in the morning. Kez is teething this week so she has been like fully fussy all the time. This is rare. I mean that, she never is like this. Anyways, it's annoying.

Ok, well I believe that all my friends are ok. Jen is leaving Monday for Cypris. David left Saturday for Cram, and will be back like the 30th or something in 3 weeks. As you know Luke and Beth will be gone until tonight, then Luke leaves for basketball camp on Sunday, and will be there until the Sunday after. Which is the day I leave for worldview. Ok, John gets back from his vacation on the 23 or something, and then we are having a bonfire party, but then he is leaving again to go to Canada to visit is Grandparents. Valerie is going to TFYP this summer, but she isn't leaving until July 4 or something like that. So, that is about everyone. Like I mentioned earlier, Margs is going with me to the academy. I didn't leave her out. I hope you are happy David. IF I am forgetting someone, just tell me, and I will edit this. Oh, Jeremiah is leaving sometime this summer, but he does not know when yet I believe.

Well, before I leave for work and such I need to fold some laundry. I did get my room cleaned this week, but when I did my laundry I have trouble trying to get it done.

Ok we I am afraid that this is not very deep or intulectually challenging. Speaking of which I am trying to get Mr. Pullaim's book done. Oh my goodness. Talk about a hard read. I enjoy the content, but it really takes me a very long time to read a page in that book.

Alright, I will speak with you all another time. Later.

9 Comments:

At 6/15/2005 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made an appearence in Becca's blog..."Yesssssss."

 
At 6/15/2005 1:08 PM, Blogger Sarah Pulliam said...

What about me *ahem*?????? I am continually in Bluffton, Ind. baby!

 
At 6/15/2005 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca, all I have to say is that you would absolutely love it hear. Everything is you. I see stuff and I'm like...oooh, Becca would love that. It's pretty neat. Anyway, I think we are heading out to a bar hear to chill shortly. You all have a great night.

 
At 6/15/2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Thank you Margaret. *giggle* Oh goodness, I am sorry Sarah, I really didn't mean to forget you. John, you meany, don't torture me by saying such things. Things are beautiful here as well. Thank you sir. Don't do anything stupid.

 
At 6/15/2005 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I don't mean to torture, really. I'm just saying you "fully" need to come to this place. It's amazing. Anyhow, I think I'm going to sleep in the hammock on the upper porch tonight, just for fun. You all take care. 'Night.

 
At 6/16/2005 8:25 AM, Blogger Sarah Pulliam said...

*ahem* you must edit your post then. *humph*

 
At 6/16/2005 8:58 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Hopefully the roadtrip doesn't fall through... If it does, it looks like I'm home all summer. -_-

 
At 6/16/2005 9:32 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Congrats on getting your room cleaned! Way to GO!
John... you and bars seem like a highly explosive situation! Okay maybe not, but hmm.... yeah. Just drink responsibly! Have fun! Bring some cool stuff home.

 
At 6/18/2005 7:57 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thank you Jenny. And everyone else I suppose. I do try to clean my room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home